Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Too tired of animal info for the zoo...

I'm sick of animals.

I LOVE the Zoo, and I'm sick of animals.

I want to just tell the kids they are watching Animal Planet today.

I know that is not acceptable.

I don't see how they will ever be ready.

I have to get them ready.

It's up to me, and to them.

This is WAY harder than what I remember doing in 4th grade. Is that good? bad?

Figuring out what parts of the text the students are even to read is more confusing than figuring out what I am supposed to be discussing/modeling/teaching.

So focus on the teaching?

Do I even have copies of the texts?

How is this supposed to be Text-centric reading if the texts themselves are like.... whoa.

Oh, and applying for jobs? like THAT is going to happen.

I need to start sending letters out. I'm almost halfway through this session? But I've only had the kids 2 days, and one of those was a test. How can I do lesson planning for a mid session assessment?

Ok, keep plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment